Best Diaper Bags 2020-2021–A diaper bag if very important if you have baby. You can hold diapers, wipes, extra baby clothes, toys and much more. You may buy best travel diaper bags, best designer diaper bags,best skip hop diaper bags in our list.
If you want to buy the best diaper bags for your baby you are in the right place. We have reviewed top 10 best diaper bags of 2020 -for your best buying.
What Types of Diaper Bags Are There?
Diaper bags come in a variety of styles including:
- Backpacks: These let you have your hands free and can be even be worth with a baby carrier in the front.
- Tote bags: The most “purse”-like of the diaper bag bunch.
- Satchels: These often (but not always) have longer straps and can worn crossbody.
- Clutches: No nonsense, small and very portable.
How We Choose Our Best Diaper Bags
- Best Budget Baby Diaper Bags 2020
- Best travel Baby Diaper Bags 2020
- Best Seller Baby Diaper Bags 2020
- best baby Diaper Buying Guide
Top 10 Best Diaper Bags 2020
This is the BEST diaper buy money could buy!! We looked at many others at the big box stores and this far surpasses in quality for the money. It has so many pockets which keeps everything organized, which is VERY important when you’re dealing with a little one on the go. We’ve been using it for 6 months now and it still looks great like the day we bought it.
This bag is so sleek and stylish it can be mistaken for a laptop or camera bag. Now I have the opportunity to compare the old one to the new one. In the new one the front pocket has a magnetic clip instead of a velcro clip which is nice and easy to access anything in the front pouch. Another fantastic update is in the inside there are four dividers two on each side and two in the back part of the bag that allows you to separate your contents in a neat organized fashion.The Bag Nation diaper backpack is spacious enough to hold all your baby’s essential items. It comes with stroller straps to give you total hands-free. It has fourteen pockets to allow you to organize all you need with ease. The multiple compartments allow you to separate clean clothes from dirty ones.
- Why purchase from Bag Nation? We have a unlimited LIFETIME WARRANTY ✅, we are a USA business 🇺🇸 and we stand by our products and customers so much so we offer an extended 100 day return policy over Amazon’s 30 Day.
- Handsfree is the way to be – this diaper backpack reliably holds all your essential items for baby care (like diapers, food, and extra clothing) – all while freeing up both of your hands. You can even strap it to your stroller
- High-quality water resistant twill polyester (stronger than cloth), non-fraying stitching, and strong zippers means you’ll have a diaper bag backpack that lasts for years
- 14 pockets; one for every need, so you can organize your supplies and your baby’s supplies with ease
- What You Get: Bag Nation Premium Diaper Backpack, Travel/Sundry Pouch, Portable Changing pad, welcome guide, diaper bag essentials PDF
Get ready to meet your new BFF! The B.F.F. Convertible Diaper Bag has every quality you look for in your BFF. This bag is organized, flexible, and makes you look good! So much so that your old BFF might become jealous when this diaper bag takes over.
The Ju-Ju-Be B.F.F. Convertible Diaper Bag has an innovative design with spacious compartments for carrying diapers, wipes, and other accessories like glasses, change, and Smartphones. Just like your BFF, this machine washable backpack is something you cannot live without!
The Ju-Ju-Be Legacy Collection B.F.F. Convertible Diaper Bag provides multiple carrying and storage options to help you stay ultra-organized. Just like your B.F.F., this machine washable backpack is something you cannot live without! Designed with convenience and comfort in mind, this versatile bag can be carried using its top handle, over-the-shoulder strap or backpack straps. The memory foam straps have textured fabric underneath to prevent the bag from slipping off your shoulder. Keep organized and sane, while never sacrificing looking good! The bag’s lining is protected with Agion natural antimicrobial treatment, which inhibits and reduces the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew. The outer fabric is treated with Teflon fabric protector, so you can repel stains and keep it clean. The front “mommy” zippered pocket is large enough for smartphones, wallets, keys attach to the key fob stretch cord, and other personal items. Inside organization includes (4) gusseted pockets, (3) zippered pockets and lots of wide open space! The main zippered pocket is large enough for diapers, wipes, extra clothes and other items. The back pocket is designed with crumb drains to keep this area clean, is large enough to store your child’s books, and includes a super cushy matching memory foam changing pad
- Optional shoulder straps or messenger strap
- Tons of inside organization
- Quick reach pocket for your cell phone
- Crumb drains to keep your bag clean
- Machine washable
Best Budget Diaper Bags Buy In 2020
The Skip Hop Diaper Bag is an excellent diaper bag in the market now.
This roomy tote offers separate mom and baby sections in classic black & white stripe. The Grand Central diaper tote magically combines a compact modern style with an uncanny ability to hold more than you can imagine, tucked away and out of sight. High on style and superb in storage, it holds as much or as little as you want it to; it’s the only diaper bag you’ll ever need. Take it out for the day or away for the weekend — Grand Central’s three innovative sections organize everything mom needs, without feeling over-stuffed.
This is an excellent diaper bag with two flaws that aren’t dealbreakers.
The bag is both tall and wide. You can fit all of your diaper stuff, and much more, into this bag with ease.
The material that the bag is made of is stain-resistant and water-resistant.
There are a variety of pockets.
It looks good (subjectively).
No long shoulder strap. The strap that is provided can be put on your shoulder, but this puts the bag right under your underarm
- 3 large, divided sections
- Baby’s section includes clear, wipe-clean zip pocket and toy loop
- Mommy’s section includes zip pocket, phone pocket, and fleece-lined sunglass pocket
- 11 pockets include 2 large exterior zip pockets
- Two insulated side pockets fit extra-wide bottles
- Main section has secure zip-top closure
- Sturdy, lightweight material; water-resistant lining
- Cotton tote straps; faux leather trim
- Hangs neatly on stroller and can be worn over the shoulder
- Includes cushioned changing pad
- BPA-free, Phthalate-free
- Size (inches): 18w x 13h x 6d
One of the best-selling Duo re-designed to fit perfectly on a side-by-side stroller, with 16 pockets, a roomy interior and double the style. It fits everything you need, and can be carried by the tote straps or messenger strap. Our patented Shuttle Clips allows the bag to attach neatly and conveniently to the handlebars of a double stroller. The Duo Double also features magnetic closures throughout. Note: Not for use on single strollers.
With all the great features and style of the Duo Signature, the Duo Double Signature is the only stroller bag designed for a double (side-by-side) stroller. Featuring 16 pockets, it fits everything you need, and can be carried by the tote straps or messenger strap. Our patented Shuttle Clips allow the bag to attach neatly and conveniently to the handlebars of a double stroller. The Duo Double also features magnetic closures throughout. Note: Not for use on single strollers.
- Attaches to any double (side-by-side) stroller with patented Shuttle Clips
- Removable shoulder strap for a cleaner look
- 16 pockets include a zippered personal pocket and two side pockets for bottles or sippy cups
- Wear with messenger strap or as a tote
- Magnetic closures throughout; main compartment zips shut
- Convenient cell phone pocket & easy-access pen holders
- Custom hardware D-ring for toys
- Contrasting lining makes it easy to find everything inside
- Size (inches): 18l x 4.25w x 13.25h; (cm): 46l x 11w x 34h
Best Travel Diaper Bags 2020
This is (almost) the perfect diaper bag. I did a fair amount of research on diaper bags before pulling the trigger and ordering this one, and I’m so glad I ended up with it.
- Large capacity to carry tons of baby essentials and mother stuffs
- Lot of pockets for easy organization
- 3D breathable padded back side and shoulder straps make you whole day comfortable
- All- In- One : Includes chaning pad + stroller straps + 3 insulated pockets
Here are the best features:
1. It’s a backpack, which means it’s out of the way when you’re carrying it. Don’t underestimate how annoying it is to have a large bag hanging on your shoulder/side when you’re also trying to hold or manage a squirrely baby. Shoulder bags swing forward and get in the way when you bend over, but this one stays nicely out of the way.
2. The design is gender neutral but still trendy, so my husband doesn’t mind carrying it around at all, but I still feel like a hip young mom. The heathered gray color, asymmetrical pocket, and leather details make this really stylish for something so functional.
3. The structured frame top is far and away the best thing about this bag. You can open it up, set it down, and see everything. Also, the fact that it’s just one main interior compartment means I’m not digging around through like three zippered pouches trying to remember where I stuffed the diaper rash cream or whatever. There are a bunch of interior pouches and pockets but, like I said, it’s easy to see everything at once because of the structured top. Love, love, love this feature.
4. Details, details, details–they have thought of everything.The insulated bottle pockets actually work, a changing pad is included, there are two exterior side pockets capable of holding water bottles or sippy cups, the stroller straps are attached and work great, etc., etc. This bag really does have EVERYTHING you need to leave the house confidently.
The Hafmall diaper bag with lots of multi-functional separate storage pockets to store everything you’ll need for your little one inside and the best part about it is that it’s waterproof,easy to use,durable and lightweight,which helps you make things simpler.
As a daily backpack,handbag or hang on the stroller,suitable for many occasions like shopping,traveling etc,practical and unisex design makes it perfect for you,an ideal baby shower gift for mom and dad.
So much space! I have a blanket, 8 diapers, a set of clean clothes, a pair of baby shoes, a few toys, a nursing cover, a wet bag, baby medicine, a bag of wipes and a can of snacks. And guess what? I still have so much room left! The side slip pocket can fit two water bottles!! So neat. There is endless pockets and they’re available in and out of the bag. I can easily get whatever is at the bottom of my bag without an issue because the back has a zipper for the bottom portion. Made from good material and it’s so cute! I love it so much
Hafmall Baby Diaper Bag’s Core Features:
- Diaper backpack come with 2 stroller straps
- Water-resistant, durable and easy to wipe clean
- Unisex design makes this perfect for moms and dads
- With a large main compartment and Lots of multi-functional separate storage pockets
- Mommy pocket with 1 keychain make you never lose keys
- Side tissue pocket can provide you instant access to wipes which are needed quite often
- With dry&wet separation pocket at the bottom of backpacks, can put wet or dirty baby clothes and diapers
- With Upgraded insulated bottle pockets to maintain the temperature last longer of your baby bottles or baby food
|The Best Diaper bags 2020|
|Best Overall Diaper bags|
|Best Budget Diaper bags|
|Best Diaper bags Under 100|
|Best Cheap Diaper bags 2020|
|Best Diaper bags Under 200|
|Best Diaper bags Buying Guide|
|Best Affordable Diaper bags|
Reliable Handsfree Diaper Bag! Life Has Became Easier with Our Stylish Backpack Diaper Bag, Tough and Durable, While Looking Great and Being Practical!
We LOVE this diaper bag. It is cute and stylish. Not too feminine. Seems to hold up super well thus far. Has plenty of space and pockets for organization. I especially love some of the smaller pockets accessible from the outside of the bag for easily stashing phone, keys, etc. The other diaper backpack that we bought (Graco) we ended up disliking so much. Not nearly as great as this one! I will be using it for our second baby as well.
STYLISH! – The special shape design of front pocket cover make it very cool, totally on-trend at the moment.
SPACIOUS! – One of the largest diaper bags on the market and is easily big enough to fit all of mom (or dad) essentials for your baby. It has 2 big zipper closure compartments and 17 pockets!- Front compartment has 7 interior pockets, Back compartment has 4 pockets, 2 exterior side pockets perfect for bottles/sippy/baby wipes. Our diaper backpack is has enough pockets for you to organize your creams, wipes, and toys…. !!!
FUNCTIONAL! – Our diaper backpack was innovative designed with 2 big separated compartments, you can keep baby diaper, cloths and toys to sperate with baby foods. Front compartment for food storage, back compartment for baby clothes and other baby “messy things”.
UNISEX – Mothers love feeling like they are carrying a chic designer tote more than a changing bag. Dads are happy to be seen in public with it while on daddy duty!
AFFORDABLE – Considering the high quality of the material, components, finishing and overall design it is exceptional value for money.
VERSATILE – This is the type of bag you would be equally happy to use as a diaper bag or just as an everyday regular travel hiking backpack.
Best Diaper Bag Under 100
Best Large Multifunction Waterproof Travel Backpacks
Amazing travel bag for baby. Great way to keep organized. I love the clips that connects the bag to the stroller handle bar and fits comfortably on back when wearing. Every pocket helps keep everything you need at your fingertips.
Like a lot of first-time moms, I registered for an adorable diaper bag and have been sloughing it around for 4 months now… I am an idiot. This backpack is wonderful! I’m a chronic over-packer and what-iffer, so I was certain this wouldn’t hold everything I cram into my big diaper bag. Wrong! It all fits! And after the 2nd time using it I could even remember which pockets held what 😉 It’s nothing fancy, came exactly as pictured, but the horrendous gold interior makes it easy to see everything, and overall it seems well made. I also really like the size of the changing pad thing that comes with it- it’s longer and wider than the one I’ve been using, which is great because little miss is a bit of a chunker these days and keeping those chubby thighs off the public changing tables was challenging. It’s also really comfortable to wear. I’m 5’6″ and plus size, and it sits comfortably just over my bottom. If I didn’t have an entire end of the world survival kit crammed into it, I’m sure it would fit even better. I highly recommend doing yourself a favor and getting this backpack!
About Diaper Bag Backpack Feature:
- Easy-tote top handle&Padded Back Panel&Adjustable “S”curved Cushioned shoulder straps, offer all day comfort
- 15×21 inch changing pad, offers convenience for parents to change baby wherever they are.
- 2 ways Durable Mental Zippers,keep zipping all the way down therefore no more digging and searing through a bag
- Stylish Unisex Design suitable for new Mom/Dad, 2 stroller straps can hand on your diaper bag, be suitable for many occasion like shopping, traveling etc. Great choose for baby shower
- Many pockets for storage and organization can accommodate nursery care kit,newborn socks,caps,washcloth,baby toys,manual breast pump,nursing pad,original bottle newborn feeding set, etc, can carry everything you need
KiddyCare Diaper Bag Backpack is Multi-Function Waterproof Maternity Nappy Bags for Travel with Baby, Large Capacity, Durable and Stylish.
Elegant diaper backpack that’s a perfect blend of style and comfort, spacious enough to carry around all baby care essential on-the-go, and offers 15 pockets to help organize them tidily – premium quality fabric make it durable too!
Review:This diaper bag was the best we could’ve bought. It holds everything we need for our 3 boys (6 months, 2, and 4) from diapers, drinks, change in clothes, snacks, car keys, wipes, etc. The wipes that we use don’t really fit in the side pack with the option to open them (we use the buggies soft pick with the plastic open/close cover) – but it helps the wipes be easily accessible when we need them. I also love the back zipper so I can reach something in the bottom of the bag! I just wish it came with a hook/accessory so it can hang from the stroller. But overall, it’s a wonderful bag, I love it!!
KiddyCare Diaper Bag Backpack
– Stylish and modern design allows you to use it as a regular handbag or a backpack even after the baby outgrows the diaper wearing stage
– 3 insulated pockets to help you store beverages at desirable temperatures – be it the sippy milk cup, water bottle or any other beverage for baby boys and girls care
– Generous capacity allow you to store bigger items like diaper changing pad and your personal belongings also (phones, keys, cards, money, etc.), thus eliminating the need to carry a separate handbag
– Side pockets provide you instant access to wipes which are needed quite often
– Neutral in design, the diaper backpacks are a smarter choice over totes & slings as even dad can carry them comfortably without feeling awkward in public places and stay HANDS-FREE with shoulders’ straps
Best Seller Diaper Bags
Multi-Function Waterproof Travel Backpack Nappy Bags
The HaloVa Diaper Bag is Multi-Function Waterproof Travel Backpack Nappy Bags.
Reviews:I love this backpack. It is by far, the best diaper backpack I’ve purchase. It holds all my kids things and is very durable. I don’t worry about anything falling out of place or things being thrown around in the bag while I carry it. I highly recommend this bag.
My first diaper bag was the JuJuBee expensive backpack diaper bag and after trying to pack it the first time I returned it. Very little storage.
Second bag was a regular ol Fisher price diaper bag tote. It held enough but was very bulky and not easy to carry when your carrying your child. Too much bag for outtings.
THIS BAG! It’s really perfect. Main zipper part has DEEP storage and functional pockets. The front insulated pockets will not hold 8oz bottles but I put mine in the side. It would hold 4oz or 6oz for sure. Super stylish and good quality. This same bag is sold in boutiques for $70+ This bag holds ALOT of stuff! Buy this bag!
- What’s in the box – 1 Diaper Bag; Size: 10.6 x 8.3 x 16.5 inch, Weight: 0.65 kg.
- Always use the Material of the best Quality – Using high quality durable oxford fabric water resistant and easy to wipe clean, don’t afraid the milk/water spill on the bag.
- Large Capacity – Large main compartment, separate storage pockets include insulated pockets & wet clothes pocket, you can put milk bottle, water bottle, clothes, diaper, towel, etc in different separate pockets.
- Multi Function – You can use this bag as backpack and handbag. It is very elegant and suitable for many occasion like shopping, traveling etc.
- After-sales Service – Quality problems occur within one year replacement, lifetime warranty
Guide to Buying the Best Diaper Bag
Types of the Best Baby Diaper Bags
There are many types of diaper bags, including backpack, messenger, and tote styles—the three most popular. Most come with a padded mat for changing a baby’s diaper on the go.
A backpack diaper bag looks like a regular backpack but with extra pockets to hold wipes and changing pads, among other items. The Travel Baby Depot Bag, for example, gives you tons of room to stash your stuff and distributes the load on your shoulders evenly.
The messenger-style bag (sometimes also referred to as sling style) has one strap and can be carried on a shoulder or across your chest. They are often designed with dads in mind, but you can find them in almost any variation, from unisex to floral. Storksak’s Jamie bag has an adjustable shoulder strap, is big enough to hold a laptop, and has plenty of pockets, including insulated ones for bottles.
A tote-style looks like an overgrown handbag. Like other bags, some include extra pockets and space for cell phones and more. Some tote styles, such as the Ju-Ju-Be BFF bag, come with detachable straps so you can turn it into a backpack or messenger bag, or simply grab the tote handle on the top. Other tote styles look even more like large pocketbooks, such as Petunia Pickle Bottom’s high-end Cosmo Carryall, made with Italian cut velvet. It has large handles, just like a fashionable purse.
Stroller Handlebar Bags: A Bad Idea
Another variation, sometimes called a “stroller diaper bag,” is basically a tote-style but designed with longer straps to fit on the back of a stroller’s handlebars. Models are available for double strollers as well as single. Some of these stroller bags have clips. Manufacturers are adding stroller strap-on mechanisms to other styles as well, such as the OiOi hobo-style bag mentioned below. You can buy separate clips to fasten any bag to your stroller.
Consumer Reports advises against hanging anything on the handlebar of a stroller because the weight might cause the stroller to tip backward. The Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association agrees.
Linda Woody, communications manager for the association, says that if you plan to use a larger bag or purse, you should choose a stroller that can safely carry them in a basket, not on your stroller’s handlebars. “We recommend that parents don’t hang pocketbooks, diaper bags, or shopping bags over the handles of the carriage or stroller.
“You want to use the shopping basket underneath the stroller and make sure it is low on the back of the stroller or directly over the rear wheels,” Woody says.
She says there are so many types of carriages and strollers on the market that parents should look for one that fits their needs. But she adds that many convertible strollers will often have a basket underneath where a diaper bag can easily be placed. (Convertible strollers are used with an infant car seat that can be changed to carry a child once they outgrow it.)
Other Styles and Trends
Hobo bags mimic the style from handbag fashionistas. The OiOi hobo diaper bag, for example, has one main internal compartment and a shoulder strap with an adjustable buckle.
Convertible bags, such as the Ju-Ju-Be BFF, come with a handle and a removable sling strap and backpack strap so you can use it in whatever mode is most convenient.
If you want wear your baby gear around your waist like a carpenter belt, you can get a fanny-pack style, like the Mia Bossi MB601 Tobey Diaper Bag.
Some sling-style bags are designed to be smaller for quick outings. Like a messenger bag, it has a strap that can cross your chest, but because it’s compact it can fit snugly.
From Budget to Deluxe
Prices range from $15 for a low-end fabric or vinyl model to as much as $500 and up for well-appointed designer bags. Here are more specifics about what you’ll find in each price range.
The Lowdown on the Low End
At $35 or less, these might skimp on quality and durability, leaving you with a zipper that won’t zip or a bag that is quickly frayed and needs to be replaced. If you expect to have more kids and want diaper-bag shopping to be a one-shot deal, spending a little more (in the upper end of the $35-to-$100 range) will get you a good-quality bag that might last through several years of Sesame Street.
If value is what you’re after, midpriced models (in the $35-to-$100 range) offer the best mix of sound construction and generous storage. The best bags can be wiped clean inside and out because gunk tends to accumulate on all surfaces. They also have lots of Velcro or zippered pockets, which can help you stay organized.
High-End, Haute, and Hip
Many of the top names in fashion have jumped into the diaper-bag business, as they have with baby clothing. So if you want to make a statement with yours, you can. Just be prepared to pay for it. The Addison Op Art Baby Bag by Coach, for example, will set you back $500. The Mia Bossi Maria Chocolate is a couture bag with distressed Italian leather that goes for $600.
You’re apt to get a good-quality bag, but make sure it’s the type you want and has all the Features (such as durable fabric and closures and double seams) you seek. Think washable, wipeable, and waterproof. You might want to avoid a bag that requires dry cleaning.
The Features of Best Baby Diaper Bags
Do you want a bag with a built-in soft-pack cooler, room for 16 diapers, and a special pocket for a portable DVD player? If you have twins or plan to travel a lot with your kids, a bag with tons of space might be perfect. If you prefer to travel light, look for something more streamlined. Some diaper bags come packed with features, so it’s worth considering your options.
Look for wide, padded, adjustable straps that won’t dig into your shoulders. Try to buy a bag that has well-reinforced, finished seams. You want the seams to hold up to use and washing, and not fray. Stress points on the bag should be reinforced with a rivet or zigzag stitching. Look for good-quality hardware: heavy-duty plastic or metal zippers with sturdy closures. Zippers with large teeth and tabs that are large enough to make them easy to grab are superior. Finally, zippers, rather than magnetic closures, can help ensure your stuff won’t fall out if your diaper bag tips over or a frustrated toddler kicks it. A flap that closes over the bag, rather than an open-type tote with just a zipper, will have a better chance of keeping your contents dry.
Most bags come with a rectangular changing pad that folds up, fits in the bag, and can be wiped clean. Many pads fit into a designated pocket—a plus, since isolating the pad can prevent it from contaminating the rest of the bag, and make it easier to find. Some pads are cushier than others, but you can always buy one separately. A few models come with a pad attached to the side or, like the Petunia Pickle Bottom Society Satchel (pictured), into a zippered bottom compartment, and can be used as self-contained changing stations.
The handles of a tote-style bag should be short enough so that the bag doesn’t drag on the ground when you carry it like a briefcase, but long enough so that it can be slung over a shoulder, such as the Sally Spicer diaper bag.
Some bags now come with a variety of handles; a short “grab handle” or “lug handle” and backpack straps as well, such as the B.F.F. bag from Ju-Ju-Be. Wide or well-padded straps are more comfortable. A backpack, messenger, or sling-style diaper bag keeps your hands and arms free. A backpack’s shoulder straps should be adjustable for proper fit. A few even come with a sternum strap, which connects the shoulder straps at the upper chest and can help distribute the weight more evenly.
There are hundreds of choices in fabrics, from modern brocades to glazed, coated canvas. While the outside designs can be dazzling, make sure you choose something durable. A moisture-resistant nylon or microfiber bag will be more practical; you’ll want a diaper bag that can be wiped clean, inside and out. Beware of vinyl bags if you live in a cold climate. They can crack when the temperature dips.
Some manufacturers continue to offer “baby colors”—pastels and light-colored prints. But dark shades are less likely to show dirt or stains. For the interior however, a light- or bright color, like the one in the Eddie Bauer Davenport Diaper bag in silver, can make it easier to see what’s inside.
Easy-to-access zippered interior and exterior compartments, which can function as a wallet and storage for things you constantly need, such as baby wipes, pacifiers, and your cell phone, are a convenient plus.
Clear vinyl, fabric, or mesh pockets inside can hold diapers, wipes, sanitizer, and more. An insulated cooler section is great for traveling with your little one’s formula or food. Bottle pockets are handy, but make sure your brand of baby bottle and your water bottle fit. Pockets are important because you always want to keep bottles and food separate from dirty diapers.
Check out how much the bag weighs when empty; a diaper bag that weighs 3 pounds before you pack it will quickly become a heavy load once you add diapers and more. It might make most sense to have more than one bag, perhaps a more spacious one for long trips and a more compact one for quick jaunts.
Best Baby Diaper Bags Brands
Friends since graduate school, co-founders Amy and Michelle have been designing elegant and fashionable diaper bags since 2004. Available at specialty stores and on the company’s website.
BOB (short for Beast of Burden) started out in 1994 making trailers for bikes. Today, the company still makes trailers as well as strollers, and carrying bags and accessories for both. Company website lists retailers by location.
Founded in 2002, Baby Sherpa is a designer and manufacturer of gear-carrying solutions aimed at active families. The popular diaper backpacks come in three styles: Original, Short-Haul, and Alpha. Available at Babies “R” Us and online.
Since 1986, California Innovations has been producing soft-sided insulated products. Available online at Babies “R” Us and in stores through the Columbia Sportswear company.
Founded in 2003 by two new fathers, Dad Gear is dedicated to bags for dads, from messenger-style to courier-style, backpacks, and even vests and jackets. Available at specialty stores and the company’s website.
The outerwear experts even have a diaper bag. Available at a wide variety of stores and several online sites, such as Amazon.
J.J Cole Collections
A young company based in Utah, J.J. Cole Collections changed the bunting market with its innovative BundleMe product.
Ju Ju Be
Started by two people who felt that “no one had successfully acted on the idea that fashion and function aren’t mutually exclusive, and no one else had delved into the deep realm of microbes and anti-stick coatings.” Ju Ju Be claims to make “smart bags by smart people.”
These handmade, high-end diaper bags are made from high-quality Italian leathers and fabrics, and can be used as a purse, a computer case, or a carryall.
Established in England in 2002 and the USA in 2003, OiOi began as an Australian company more than a decade ago. Its diaper bags are known for their quality, beautiful designs, vibrant colors, and functional styles.
This Utah-based company develops products “for the love of little ones,” which includes front baby carrier system, travel, and shoulder bags, along with accessories. Available at specialty retailers and on its website.
Petunia Pickle Bottom
Designing stylish baby accessories, Petunia Pickle Bottom was founded in 2000. Available at Nordstrom, Pottery Barn Kids, Neiman Marcus, and other high-end department stores.
Sally Spicer makes a wide variety of bags, from clutches and cosmetic bags to baby messenger and baby tote bags. Available on the company’s website and at eBags, Zappos, Walmart, and Amazon.
In 2003, inspired by their needs as new parents, Ellen and Michael Diamant founded Skip Hop and introduced the stroller bag called the Duo. Today, they also make diaper bags in several styles. Available on the company’s website, Nordstrom, Babies “R” Us, and Target.
Established by the British design duo Melanie Marshall and Suzi Bergman, Storksak began offering its brand of “fashionable and functional” diaper bags and accessories in the U.S. in 2006. Available on the company’s website and specialty stores.
Trend Lab LLC is a privately held Minnesota-based company founded in 2001 on the belief that new parents wanted trend-conscious nursery décor. Their line includes bedding, diaper bags, baby gifts, and even pet products. Available wherever juvenile products are sold.
Best Baby Diaper Bags Shopping Tips
You might find it handy to have more than one diaper bag, perhaps a big, feature-laden one for long trips and a small one for quick jaunts—whatever is going to work for you and your family.
Consider how you’ll use your diaper bag. The diaper bag should be your “nursery on the go,” says Mary Carlomagno, a mother of two, professional organizer, and author of “The Secrets of Simplicity.”
Try it on. You’ll be carrying your bag for a year or more—perhaps even after your child is potty trained, since it’s useful for any gear. So it’s a good idea to try on some bags for size, look, and feel, even if you ultimately decide to shop online.
Bigger is not necessarily better. You’ll want a good-sized diaper bag. As your baby grows, her bigger diapers and bottles will take up space. But you don’t want one so cavernous that you’re constantly losing things in it, or bumping it into people.
Look for (some) extra compartments. Efficiency is the key here. When you need to clean spit-up from your shoulder and find a clean diaper, all at the same time, being able to easily put your hands on those items is a lifesaver. Loops inside or out to clip your keys or your baby’s toys on are handy, too.
- Best Headphones 2020-2021
- Best Budget Baby Diaper Bags 2020
- Best travel Baby Diaper Bags 2020
- Best Seller Baby Diaper Bags 2020
- Best Home Printer Reviews 2020
- Best Wireless Headphones 2020-2021
- Best Camcorder Reviews 2020-2021
- Best Smartphones In 2020-2021