Best Vacuum Cleaners 2020-If you’re looking to buy the Best Vacuum Cleaner then you’ve come to the right place. I’ve written a complete Best Vacuum Cleaner review guide to make it easy for you to choose the Best Vacuum Cleaner for your budget and needs. So without delay,checkout our best selling top 10 Best Vacuum Cleaners 2020 list and find out which is the best suit for you.best upright vacuum cleaner 2020
8 Best Vacuum Cleaners 2020-At a Glance
- Best Overall Vacuum Cleaner:Armor All 2.5 Gallon
- Best Budget Vacuum Cleaner:Bissell Zing Canister
- Best Handheld Vacuum Cleaner:BLACK+DECKER CHV1410L
- Best Canister Vacuum Cleaner:Ovente Bagless Vacuum
- Best Upright Vacuum Cleaner:Dyson Cinetic Big Ball
- Best Bagless Vacuum Cleaner:Bissell CleanView Vacuum
- Best Vacuum Cleaner Under 50:Bissell Zing Canister, 2156A
- Best Vacuum Cleaner Under 100:Bissell Cleanview Upright Bagless
Our 6 Best Vacuum Cleaner for Every Budget
|$48–Check Details||$19–Check Details||$79–Check Details|
|$299–Check Details||$39–Check Details||$259–Check Details|
The Best Vacuum Cleaners 2020-Comparison
|Best Vacuum Cleaner||Why Great||Price..|| Check Price|
|1.Best BLACK+DECKER CHV1410L||Best Seller ,Review-14809||$48||Check Now|
|2.Best Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik Bagless Vacuum||Best Seller ,Review-14747||$19||Check Now|
|3.Best Bissell 9595A Bagless Vacuum||Best Seller ,Review-11808||$79||Check Now|
|4. Best Bissell Pet Hair Handheld Vacuum||Best Cheap ,Review-5452||$26||Check Now|
|5.Best Armor All 2.5 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum||Best Seller, Review-3349||$39||Check Now|
|6.Best Vac 5989300 5- Stainless Steel Vacuum||Cheap,Best ,Review-1926||$74||Check Now|
|7.Best Eureka Vacuum Cleaner||Best Review-4529||$60||Check Now|
|8.Best BISSELL Zing Bagless Canister Vacuum||Best Seller Review-3689||$42||Check Now|
|9.Best Sanitaire SC3683B Commercial Vacuum||Great ,Review-738||$114||Check Now|
|10.Best PureClean Automatic Robot Vacuum Cleaner||Best Seller, Review-270||$99||Check Now|
Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Best Overall:BLACK+DECKER CHV1410L Vacuum Cleaner
- Lithium Ion for long battery life and outstanding performance. Always ready – holds a charge for up to 18 months
- Long life, Lightweight, and no memory effect.Suction Power-15.2 AW; Dustbowl Capacity: 20.6 oz.
- Smart Charge Technology uses up to 50% less energy,air Watts: 15.2 Watts, Voltage: 16V MAX
- Cyclonic action helps to keep the filter clean and power strong, translucent bagless dirt bowl easy to see dirt and empty
- Rotating slim nozzle for a variety of applications, removable, washable bowl and filters for thorough cleaning
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
The Black+Decker Vacuum is the best cordless vacuum in the market.Awesome power. At first I did not like the fact that it could not be hung up on the wall with the charger plugging into it like my previous dustbusters. I didn’t have extra tabletop space to store it flat. But once I found a spot for it, it is nice to just rest it on its base and not deal with wires and decisions — to connect to charger or not. It just is always fully charged. I have not yet experienced it running out of power during a pickup session — altho I do tend to just use it for quickie pickups. I plan to push its limits in the future to see just how long it can run on a full charge. The fact that it is Lithium Ion is great that it should last longer and perform better than previous nicad batteries. After a few years, the old style dustbusters just don’t take a charge well.
Best Bagless Vacuum:Dirt Devil Vacuum cleaner
- Innovative stick vacuum includes an easy off detachable hand vacuum
- Weighs less than 4 Pounds- lightweight construction for comfortable carrying
- Smooth-rolling wheels and convenient cord wrap for 16 foot cord
- 1.25 Amp Motor- cut through messes with constant suction power and 120 V
- Includes an onboard crevice tool for hand vacuum to easily get into tight spaces
The Dirt Devil is one of the best bagless vacuum for 2020.This was probably the most awesome Christmas gift I could have ever given my 4 year old. She wanted a vacuum like mommy’s. I looked at all of the toy vacuums and some how came across this beauty. The toy vacuums cost more and did less than this little dirt devil. It is the perfect height and weight for her. Instead of pretending to vacuum, she actually is vacuuming. WIN! WIN!
I don’t move anywhere without this vacuum. I’ve used it for 3+ years and can definitely say it works as well or better than bigger, more powerful household vacuums — as long as you regularly empty the dirt cup and give the filter inside a good rinsing. I lived in with 2 massive Siberian Huskies who were blowing their coats, meaning piles, and piles, and piles of fur littered EVERYWHERE. This allowed me to clean up their daily shedding in a pinch, and even vacuum it from the dogs directly. The narrow attachment is great for cleaning up dirt and dust along the baseboards of a room, on windowsills, and corners.
Best Overall Vacuum Cleaner
Best Overall Vacuum:Bissell 9595A CleanView
- Fast and easy cleaning in a lightweight vacuum with powerful suction and innovative brush design that cleans more on the initial pass.
- Innovative brush design rotates down into carpet to clean more on the initial pass.
- Cyclonic System for long-lasting, powerful suction.
- TurboBrush tool for stairs, furniture, upholstery, and more.
- Easy Empty dirt tank, Multi-Level Filtration, and washable foam tank filter.Note:Please refer user manual attached below for item installation and troubleshooting steps.
Bissell 9595A is a vacuum for fast and easy clean. It is most powerful Vacuum cleaner.
Review:Holy mother of SUCTION!! I knew my new Bissel One Pass was being delivered today (Amazon Prime) so in preparation, I vacuumed my living room carpet with my 2 year old Eureka Endevor NLS just so I could see if the new Bissel was any better, since my carpet was now *clean* there shouldn’t be anything in the new dump can afterwards. Right? Side note: I have a Persian cat so I NEED to vacuum daily. I’ll attach a pic of the culprit that leaves my carpet full of baby soft hairs.
I received the vacuum and assembled it quickly. It was very easy. I plugged it in and went to work on an 8’x10′ section in the center, where the main traffic area is. It sucked so hard my carpet was lifting off the ground in the area right around the vacuum cleaner. I’ll attach a picture of the new dirt, cat hair and ALL the dust it sucked up from my *clean* carpet. Now I’m so disgusted that my carpet was THAT dirty after I vacuumed it with my old Eureka. The one complaint I have is the hose seems a bit short. I use my vacuum cleaner hose to clean all the base boards and corners and this one seems a little shorter than my old one. If you are considering this vacuum I am 100% happy with the $80 +$5 tax I spent on it. I don’t know how long it will last. I sure hope it continues to have such powerful suction like it has now. If this changes I will update this review.
Best Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
Best Handheld Vacuum:Bissell Vacuum Cleaner
- Surface Type: upholstery, auto, stairs, Power Rating: 4 amps
- Filtration: multi-layer filtration, The Bissell hand vac uses the Cyclonic Cleaning System
- 16-ft Power cord. Cleans stairs, upholstery and hard surfaces. Dirt Cup Capacity:0.78 L
- Specialized rubber nozzle attracts hair and pulls out dirt on areas such as stairs and upholstery
- Includes two specially designed nozzles
Keep your home clean with ease using the Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Hand Vac 33A1. It is a powerful and convenient way to give any mess a quick and easy clean-up. With a contour nozzle, it cleans up dirt and hair while also eliminating problem spots such as armrests, automobile interiors and upholstery. Its hard nozzle effectively picks up dry messes like kitty litter, pet food and more to save you time and energy during your cleanup. The pet hair vacuum cleaner is lightweight and has an easy on/off switch for simple operation. It also features an easy-grip handle to make it portable. Other highlights include a cord-wrap system so you can easily go from room to room and store it simply. With a multi-layer filtration system, it also works to keep your air cleaner and reduce allergens. The Bissell hand vac uses the Cyclonic Cleaning System.
Holy crap!! Are you skeptical when it comes to buying stuff online? ME TOO! That’s why I figured all of these rave reviews were a crock of crap. I’ve seriously bought every kind of vacuum out there, including the Rumba, which is about as intelligent as a q-tip. But I have 4 cats and a Golden Retriever, so I was getting desperate! I believe the saying is… a picture is worth a thousand words. Check mine out! Of note – the “before” picture was taken of my dog’s bed AFTER it went through the washer & dryer. Look at all of that left behind hair!!! And the “after” picture was taken after only THREE MINUTES spent vacuuming her bed. I. Am. SOLD! BTW, I’ve NEVER taken the time to review a product before, just FYI.
Best Seller Vacuum Cleaner
Best Seller Vacuum:Armor All 2.5 Gallon
- Picks up wet and dry debris
- 2.5 gallon storage tank and 2 horsepower motor with an auto shut-off to prevent overflow
- Includes 6-foot hose and 10-foot cord. Cannot plug into the car
- The hose comes inside the canister portion of the vacuum
- Assembled product dimensions 14.10 x 10.37 x 14.36 Inches.Air Volume (CFM):110
The Armor is best seller on amazon. It is best for wet and dry vacuum.
Ok, I doubt anybody likes to vacuum out their car. Before getting this product I would go downtown to one of those car wash places and poke an endless supply of quarters into a bulky commercial vacuum cleaner. This has never been a pleasant experience since the car wash vacuum cleaners always seem to come with large barely-flexible, cumbersome hoses equipped with an over-wide nozzle ill-suited to clean the hard-to-reach places in your car. And they (don’t) suck! Taking the house vacuum into the yard isn’t an option – it just isn’t designed for this. The Armor All vacuum is incredibly light weight and generates an impressive amount of suction. It comes with a wide assortment of attachments and it does a great job. It works as a wet/dry cleaner. There’s no collection bag – only a small cloth bag/filter that covers the motor intake to prevent sand from ruining the engine. After you’re done you just pop open the top and dump the canister out. (The filter bag is reusable and you can also order extras) Important: Make sure you don’t forget to put the bag on or you’ll ruin the motor! When vacuuming liquids you must remember to swap out the bag for a sponge-ish filter that wraps around the motor intake for wet mode. The power cord is of a decent length, but of course you are still going to need a sturdy outdoor extension cord.
Best Wet Dry:Shop-Vac 5989300 Vacuum Cleaner
- Stainless steel tank
- Positive lid latch system. Rear blower port
- Maximum airflow: 175 CFM
- On board cord and accessory storage
- Assembled in USA
- NOTE: The Wheels are inside the drum of the vacuum with other parts to the unit.
I am the crazy dog lady who will take in abandoned, unwanted dogs. As a result I have a houseful of fur babies with furballs hiding under every piece of furniture and more wafting thru the air. (I have dog proof vinyl floors.) I went thru multiple vacuum cleaners which refused to pick up the worst hair balls or clogged and lost suction; even the best. Why did no one tell me to get a shop vac???? Amazing suction power. Sucks up every bit of fur, plus the leaves, dirt and pine straw they track inside. Rolls around like a dream. With a long extension cord I can do multiple rooms easy as pie.
I bought this because my dog groomer recommended using the blower feature to blow out shedding dog coats more easily than brushing and more cheaply than taking multiple dogs to the groomer every two months. Haven’t tried that feature yet, but the vacuum alone is my new best friend.
Best upright vacuum cleaner
Best Budget Vacuum:Eureka Mighty Mite Vacuum Cleaner
- Ideal for Quick and Efficient Cleaning
- Convenient for Home and Auto
- Includes Blower Port
- Lightweight 12 amp canister vacuum safely and completely cleans bare-floor surfaces
- Power-Touch handle with easy-to-use fingertip controls; deluxe floor brush; bare-floor nozzle
The Eureka 3670G Mighty Mite canister vacuum is a sleek new compact canister that makes bare floor cleaning easy. This lightweight canister vacuum weighs less than 9 pounds and gives its customers value for money. While it does well on carpets or rugs, it is ideal for vacuuming bare floors, wood floors and tiles. This small canister vacuum is extremely easy to carry and is appreciated for its maneuverability. The 20 foot power cord with quick release allows you to take it with you wherever you go. Storage is never a problem because of its compact size.
This is the second Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum that I have owned, and I do not intend to own any other vacuum. The reason why I purchased this vacuum is because I have hardwood floors which I like to regularly clean as I have pets and children, needed something light weight, and with a reasonable price tag. This vacuum has met all of these requirements for me.
First off, the vacuum does very well on hardwood floors whether it is picking up pet hair, crumbs, etc. The hose and crevice attachment help to get hard to reach areas. The suction level is very high which is great. The vacuum is light weight and easy to carry if needed, but it also has wheels and easily just follows along behind you while using the hose. The bags are easy to change without making a mess. Since the vacuum is small it is easy to store which is important to me because I have a small home.
Best Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Best Easy Clean:BISSELL Zing Vacuum Cleaner
- Cyclonic action and powerful suction provide thorough cleaning. Plus, no more bags to buy or change ever
- Easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch
- DIRT cup filters and Post-Motor filter help capture more Fine dust and particles. Filters are washable and reusable
- 15 feet of cord for great cleaning reach and retracts with the touch of a button for easy storage
- Weighs less than eight pounds. Easy to maneuver with the integrated carrying handle
The BISSELL Zing Bagless Canister Vacuum makes it easy to take powerful mess removal from one room in your home to another. It features cyclonic technology that provides powerful, continuous suction across both carpets and hard floors. The compact and lightweight design along with swivel steering make maneuvering around furniture and between rooms a snap. The Easy Empty Dirt Cup provides mess-free, bottom-tank emptying to keep dirt off of your hands. The included tools and telescopic wand let you clean those hard-to-reach areas of your home with ease.
Wow, what an efficient little canister vacuum! How do I love it? Let me count the ways! 1) It has plenty of power and excellent suction. 2) Reducing the suction for vacuuming area rugs is easy. 3) Emptying the “cup” is a snap (no more bags!), and 4) the “cup” holds a LOT of dirt — (far more than the ridiculously tiny bags on my old Eureka canister vacuum.) 5) It’s so light that it’s super easy to hold it in your hand when you want to vacuum cobwebs on the ceiling, fan blades, etc. It’s extremely QUIET. 6) It tracks/trails behind as you vacuum without tipping over, even when you reverse direction 180 degrees. 7) Large wheels roll easily — including rolling over the cord when needed (unlike the dinky wheels on my old vacuum). 8) God bless the mechanical engineers who designed this thing, because they made a little bracket molded into the body of the vacuum, with a corresponding bracket on the handle, when enables the handle & hose to STAND UP when you want it to, instead of having to lay it down on the floor. (I tried to show this in my photos). 9) It has a nice automatic rewind for the cord. 10) It does a GREAT job on bare floors, which was the primary reason I bought it, and 11) It does an adequate job on carpet, for which an upright with a beater bar is always superior
Best Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Best Canister Vacuum:Sanitaire SC3683B Vacuum Cleaner
- Lightweight HEPA-ready commercial canister vacuum is great for bare floors and hard surfaces
- Comes with a carpet cleaning attachment for low-pile carpet and area rugs
- For use on deeper pile carpets
- Includes two plastic wands to reach difficult cleaning locations, deluxe dusting brush crevice tool
- 2 year warranty
The sanitaire SC3683B Vacuum Cleaner is one of the best canister vacuum cleaners.
This is the third one of these that I have purchased. I got this one as a gift. I have generally been pleased by mine. For a small inexpensive vacuum it has great suction power. It is easy to operate, and to replace the paper bags. It works best on hard floors, and furniture. My daughter likes it’s ability to deal with pet hair. On the negative side, it is quite noisy (ear-plugs are a must), and this latest one has had the metal extension tube replaced by a very cheap plastic, two-piece tube, which has no latching mechanism other than hand pressure! It also now comes with a worthless, cheap carrying strap, with two latching metal pins that are truly a joke! I had to return it for an exchange because they are packed in an incredibly flimsy cardboard box, which was barely taped together. The box broke on both occasions during delivery (the first time puncturing the flexible portion of the hose). No more Electrolux products for me! Penny wise, and pound foolish!!
- Includes a reusable commercial cloth bag with paper option
- Built-in blower allows you more versatility with cleaning and maintaining your home
- Compact form allows you to clean tight spaces and detail small areas like the inside of a vehicle
- Long 33′ SJT cable length for large area vacuuming
- Hose stretches for extended reach
Make your cleaning experience easier and more comfortable with the Hoover CH30000 PortaPower commercial lightweight canister vacuum cleaner! This reliable commercial vacuum can clean tight places and large spaces with its fabulous features. As a canister vacuum the CH30000 can be used for detailing as well as to extend long distances with its 33′ long power cord. You can vacuum stairways, down halls, and around sharp corners with ease. At 8.3 lbs. the CH30000 canister vacuum weighs less than the average 6th grader’s backpack, which is 18.4 lbs.! With its lightweight design, using the CH30000 can be a breeze and reduce fatigue. Not only does the CH30000 vacuum cleaner have a built-in blower, but it also can be used to clean up hard-to-reach places such as up draperies, upholsteries, and even in your own vehicles. The CH30000 can use both a reusable commercial cloth bag and a paper dust bag, allowing you to switch and alternate between cleaning jobs. For example, a cloth bag would most likely be used with sharper objects and paper bag for dust clean-up.
Great vacuum for dusting and cleaning wood/vinyl floors. My mom had one of these that was orange and I had been looking for one but went for a different brand at a local vac shop. That one worked ok but finally died so I got this one and haven’t been let down. It has great suction and metal wands versus the plastic ones I had. I also like the locking attachments that actually keep them on when you are reaching for something. I do wish there was a way to store the pieces though, but that’s a small gripe for this vac.
The Model 1049 Hoover shown in the photos finally gave out after 30+ years of service. The US made consumer grade canister of the early ’80s is now a “commercial grade” made in China. ~sigh~. Judging entirely by the weight I believe it has the same ratio of plastic to metal parts inside and has every bit as much suction. So I overall I am very pleased to find this replacement.
All parts interchange between the two. The new extensions are steel instead of plastic which makes them lighter. The cord is longer and heavier and no longer wraps neatly around the handle so they provide a loop with snaps to manage it. The suction hose extends to the same length as the old one but retracts to about 2 ft. – very handy for a hand carried vac, even if it doesn’t last 30 years like the old one.
I would not consider this vac for carpet. We have always used an upright with a powered brush for that. But this is a perfect small carry-around for corners and ceilings and windows as well as small clean ups. And the only one I have found with a cleanable / reusable filter bag.
Best for Floor:Bissell CrossWave Floor and Carpet Cleaner
- Vacuums and washes your floors at the same time. Surface Type: Bare Floors
- Multi-surface machine cleans both sealed hard floors and area rugs
- Dual-action Multi-Surface brush roll Uses an innovative microfiber and nylon brush to mop and pick up dry debris at the same time
- Two-tank system keeps cleaning solution and dirty water separate to ensure that you’re always cleaning with a fresh mix of water and Formula
- Smart-touch controls on the handle allow you to easily switch between cleaning hard floors and area rugs and control your solution with an on-demand solution trigger
This crosswave vacuum is best for floor and carpet.
My Crosswave just arrived today and I was on my way out but decided to stay home as I was excited to try it out. We have a large area consisting mostly of wood but have some tile and marble areas. What a breeze it was not having to use different cleaning products and mops and I could just go right through the house on different surfaces without even vacuuming.
I’ve used Bona on my hardwood for years and although it looked pretty good I know it wasn’t clean. The bottoms of my feet attested to that. I’ve also used a Hoover Floormate about once a month and although it did clean the floor more than just spraying and spreading Bona around weekly, it just seemed to put too much water out on the hardwood.
I LOVE the results I got today. You can see the water does go on the floor, but it’s suctioned up well and dries so quickly. I even used it on the Marble and it looks fantastic. No streaks with the Multi surface cleaner and it feels clean. My ceramic floors in the Bathrooms are very textured and pitted and they look so much cleaner. I even tried it on a couple of area carpets and it worked great.
Best bagless vacuum cleaner
Best Handheld Vacuum:Dirt Devil Scorpion Vacuum
- Lightweight Design – pick up and go at less than 4 pounds
- 16 foot power cord- easily clean your couch then your stairs – without unplugging
- Integrated Quick Flip Crevice Tool for cleaning tight spaces like couch cushions and car seats
- Powerful 7 Amp Motor , Hose Length 2.5 feet
- Bagless Design
Dirt Devil is best handheld vacuum cleaner .Super durable and extremely powerful motor. The cord is long and lets you roam to where you need to go. After having put up with several cordless models that the battery lasted literally a few months (they need to replace the Ni Cad battery with a Lithium one) I wised us and got the corded model.
As a college student, I needed a small, compact vacuum to keep my dorm clean. I’ve had this for a couple weeks, but so far no problems. It is surprisingly powerful. I’ve seen other products labeled specifically to clean pet hairs, and I was afraid the vacuum would not be as powerful as I would like. So when I received the vacuum, I tried it out on my bed and it picked up a good amount of dust and hair. The extensions are very useful for increasing the suction area to decrease the suction force.
For example, I wanted to use this on my bed sheets to pick up stray hairs, but using it by itself is too powerful. It will suck up the sheets. However, if you use the extension dusting brush the suction area is increased and not in direct contact with the bed sheets, so I can easily use this to quickly clean my sheets.
Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Best Robotic Vacuum:Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac Vacuum Cleaner
Thin, 1300Pa Strong Suction, Quiet, Self-Charging
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85″) but increased suction at 1300Pa with quiet operation.
- BoostIQ™ Technology: Automatically increases suction power when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- High-Capacity Li-ion Battery: Delivers up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it’s always ready to clean.
- What You Get: RoboVac 11S, remote control
Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac Vacuum Cleaner is the best robotic vacuum cleaner.
I work in industrial robotics and motion control so I might have different expectations for gadgets like this. I’ve owned 3 of the original, better well known robot vacs and I always felt like none were really engineered to work in a real family environment (area rugs, pets,kids, etc…). They’ve always been noisy and not overly effective. They’ve seemed more like a “look I have a fancy robot thingy” gadget than an effective tool. They broke easily and weren’t easy to get running again. I saw a review combined with a low price alert on one of the many gadget blogs I read and I accidentally bought this thing… I’d put it in my shopping cart so I could look at it later when we placed a quick order for something and didn’t look closely at the contents before finishing the order
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Patented 3-Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi-Surface Brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors. Filters captures fine dust and debris
- Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean carpets and hard floors
iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum is best overall robot vacuum cleaner of 2020
Seriously!!! This thing has been a life saver. We recently built a decent sized home, and our downstairs is around 2800 sq ft. Keeping up on vacuuming/sweeping was almost impossible with 2 young kids a cat and a dog! My mom talked me into one of these swearing by it. I was super skeptical of spending $330.00 on a machine that I may need to sweep up after frequently. I haven’t touched a vacuum in 2 weeks!!! Our GreatRoom/Kitchen/Dinning/Laundry is all hard surfaces (tile and hardwood) and this thing picks up nearly EVERYTHING that falls on the floor! It picks up MORE than sweeping.
Robotic Auto Home Cleaning for Clean Carpet Hardwood Floor
- SIMPLE HOME CLEANING: Wireless robotic vacuum cleaner auto cleans tile, hardwood flooring and short carpet – Easy 1 touch activation!
- LOW MINI PROFILE: the vacuum robot features a 2.9” low profile will travel through any room and is small enough to fit under the couch or bed in your house.
- CLIFF DETECTION:The black robo vac has anti fall cliff sensors that will automatically self detect a gap and keep it from running of stairs.
- ALLERGY AND PET FRIENDLY: the automatic vacuum cleaner’s HEPA filter keeps fine dust particles trapped inside the easy to clean removable dustbin – The bot features a no brush design and powerful vacuum suction does not clog with dog or cat hair like the units with a rotating under brush.
- DUAL ROTATING BRUSHES: the robotic floor cleaner has 2 side sweeper brushes extend the reach of the vacumn
We live in Florida with mostly all tile floors, some of which are quite shiny and difficult to sweep. We also have a large Rottweiler mix who sheds constantly all year, plus a small cat. In addition to this, I spend a lot of time gardening and somehow manage to track some of our sandy soil back in with me whenever I enter.
The floors need to be swept daily and this robot vacuum really works great! We have a small house so only need to run it for about half an hour each morning. During that time the dirt trap gets filled and the filter gets dirty. It only takes a few minutes to empty the vacuum and rinse off the filter, MUCH faster and easier than sweeping manually.
Read More:Best Seller Vacuum Cleaners
- Best Headphones 2020-2021
- Best Home Printer Reviews 2020
- Best Wireless Headphones 2020-2021
- Best Camcorder Reviews 2020-2021
- Best Smartphones In 2020-2021
- Best Microwave Oven Reviews 2020-2021
- Best Drone Under 200 2020-2021
- Best Sewing Machines for 2020
- Best Gaming Laptop 2020-2021